Thank you so much to Mind. Beauty. Simplicity for nominating me for the Liebster Award! The award helps support other bloggers in the community. Go check her out, her posts are genuinely so helpful!
Thank the blogger who nominated you & provide a link to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions given to you.
Nominate 11 bloggers.
Ask your nominees 11 questions.
Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
1. What made you start blogging?
I started this blog in college because I wanted to share fashion and lifestyle tips. I majored in journalism so writing is huge for me. It shifted greatly over the years and I now prefer to write about coffee, travel and mental health!
2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be & why?
I can never decide on one place, so I think I would travel the world. I want to see Italy, Paris and Thailand first.
3. What’s your favorite possession & why?
I have a shirt that belonged to my grandmother that I wear for every job interview. I love the shirt so much and it makes me feel comforted while I’m a ball of nerves.
4. What’s your favorite season & why?
Fall! I love being able to wear a sweatshirt some days, but still have enough warmth to spend the day outside. I am also obsessed with fall coffee drinks. (Pumpkin white mocha anyone?)
5. Where would you travel next once Covid is over?
I would love to go to Colorado. My family and I actually planned to go there before Covid, so I’m hoping we can all go once things open up.
6. What is your favorite food & why?
I love thai food because the ingredients are always so fresh and they have tons of vegetarian option! I went through a phase where I was eating pad thai at least once a week.
7. If you could eat dinner with anyone (famous, dead, etc…) who would it be & why?
I would choose Earnest Hemingway because he is the ultimate journalist. I would love to receive words of wisdom about his writing process. His quotes are some of my all-time favorites and he approached life with such a unique perspective.
8. What’s one thing you do to save money?
I put a certain percentage in my savings each month and vow not to touch it. If it has to come out of savings, it means it’s not worth it. This definitely shops me from impulse buying.
9. What do you wish to study / pursue career wise & why?
I always want to continue writing, but I hope to one day write for marine conservation programs. I have a random love for manatees and sea life and want to do something to preserve them.
10. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Waking up on holidays. The entire house would smell like whatever my mom was cooking. My dad was always laughing and using his typical dad jokes. My sister and I were full of excitement and the entire house just felt at ease!
11. If you could tell your younger self anything, what would it be & why?
To just speak up. I was very shy as a child and often thought my words were somehow less significant and less exciting than what other’s had to say (probably why I went into journalism). I’ve learned that through speaking up I can form so many genuine connections and live a life less controlled by anxiety.
Thanks again Mind. Beauty. Simplicity! I nominate these lovely ladies who have awesome content too! Check them out. Also just pretend there are 11 lol.
My questions for them:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite coffee/tea drink?
- Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
- Where is your favorite place you’ve traveled and why?
- What is one thing you never leave the house without?
- Do you have a favorite quote and why is it meaningful to you?
- What is your favorite way to relax?
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
- A trip to the beach or to the mountains?
- One piece of advice you could give to other bloggers?
- Favorite fall scent?