I live in an area where being a vegetarian can be difficult. My Kroger does not offer the variety of meat alternatives that many others do. I am also protein-conscious as I work out frequently and do not want to lose any muscle gained. The following are my favorite meat alternatives and their protein count. If I can find them in my area, you should be able to find them almost anywhere!
- Beyond Meat Burger 20 g protein
- Morning Star Grillers Crumbles 9 g protein
- Morning Star Buffalo Wings 13 g protein
- Gardein Meatless Meatballs 17 g protein
- Upton Naturals Jackfruit (Any flavor) 1 g protein * Not a good source of protein
- Nasoya Tofu 9 g protein
- Field Roast Chao Cheese Slices 0 g protein * Not a good source of protein